Gauge Cluster Problems

Ok so I've been having problems with my gauge cluster where the needles on the gauges wont lift when I turn the truck on. Its not just one or two of them its all of them. I recently replaced the stepper motors because I had a bad speedo and put LED's in the cluster while I was at it. This has happened a couple times before but I just tapped on the dash and they came on. All of the dash lights work, but still no gauges. I thought maybe from messing with the cluster I could have had a bad connection in the wiring harness, but I couldn't find any lose wires. I plugged the cluster in and poked each individual wire from the back of the plug to make sure each one was connected good and still nothing. I'm not really sure what else to look into.. Any ideas?

Thanks, Matt

I dont think its steppers...i replaced them a little over a month ago. Theres gotta be a bad connection somewhere because the brake,cruise, and highbeam indicator lights dont work either..