Attempted theft

detjoe

Well one way to help make a criminal think twice is get a grant with the removable wheel option. That's in my trucks future. Only a small inconvenience but I know if I looked in a truck and thought about jackin it and there was no wheel I would think twice. But that's just me. Plus the grant wheels look kind of nice.

you would have to lose the wheel remotes though right

guys there is an option thats not that hard and will stop them in there tracks unless the have a flatbed on hand and in that case there is nothing you can do so i hope you have good insurance lol.. . so anyway you need to extend your fuel pump wiring into the cab somewhere where only you know and have removable fuses excess-able to where you can pull them every time you get out of your car with out being suspicious about it. with out fuel the truck isnt going to get far if they are lucky they might get it out of the parking spot .

guys there is an option thats not that hard and will stop them in there tracks unless the have a flatbed on hand and in that case there is nothing you can do so i hope you have good insurance lol.. . so anyway you need to extend your fuel pump wiring into the cab somewhere where only you know and have removable fuses excess-able to where you can pull them every time you get out of your car with out being suspicious about it. with out fuel the truck isnt going to get far if they are lucky they might get it out of the parking spot .

not a bad idea I heard awhile back about screamers that hook up to your alarms speaker wires they are ear piercing you can't even be in the cab when these things go off.

I like this idea, my buddy had a car that you had to touch this screw in the dash to make it fire...I could never start his junk b/c of that dang screw.