Baer rotors for zo6 brakes

Aldofashow

Baer brakes on eBay can get them also and is slightly cheaper than the prices previously posted on here. I wasn't able to PM supersub so I started looking elsewhere. They can also get the calipers. I was quoted just under $2300 shipped for the four rotors and four calipers. Everything is new. Maybe we could get everything even cheaper if a couple other ppl are interested in buying everything at the same time (group buy kinda thing).

I found the calipers on number 1 gm parts .com 1200 all four and they had pads and pins and call baer direct I just didn't know if anyone could get them discounted I might do the front first then the back later.

I've been trying to piece this set together for awhile, but things keep coming up. If there's someway we can do a group buy, I'm in. Ill keep searching for good deals and see what I can come up with. 1200 for calipers seems to be the norm.

I will be getting my rotors from summit racing for $550 for the pair.

I just looked at summit racing and searched the part numbers. They were 272.50 a piece, but the fine print said the rotor hat wasn't included. So it's a 2 piece rotor? And I need the 6lug rotor hat too?

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Just wondering who can get the best deal on these I heard supersub in a old post but I tryed to send a message and I don't think it works anymore

He isn't on here much anymore. He is more on pefermancetrucks.net but his number is in his signature of every post he made

Copied from his signature- "Superstreet performance 651-226-3109 thats me!"

Baer brakes on eBay can get them also and is slightly cheaper than the prices previously posted on here. I wasn't able to PM supersub so I started looking elsewhere. They can also get the calipers. I was quoted just under $2300 shipped for the four rotors and four calipers. Everything is new. Maybe we could get everything even cheaper if a couple other ppl are interested in buying everything at the same time (group buy kinda thing).

$2300 for calipers and rotors is a pretty good price. Last I heard Ray aka supersub, was selling all four rotors for $1100 shipped. If you found the calipers and rotors shipped for $2300, that puts the calipers around $1100 price range which is a little under the norm. But the question I would ask, do they come with the guide pins? That is how some sellers get you.

I found the calipers on number 1 gm parts .com 1200 all four and they had pads and pins and call baer direct I just didn't know if anyone could get them discounted I might do the front first then the back later.

$1200 for pads and pins is a good deal. Last I looked into them, the average price for just the calipers and pins was around $1200. If pads are included, that saves you cash right there.

I just looked at summit racing and searched the part numbers. They were 272.50 a piece, but the fine print said the rotor hat wasn't included. So it's a 2 piece rotor? And I need the 6lug rotor hat too?

Something isn't right there. The part numbers I posted are for one-piece rotors. Baer makes a two-piece front rotor that works with the Z06 conversion but they cost $1100.

I'm going to try and make some progress tomorrow with Baer Brakes and talk to them about possibly doing some type of group buy. I finally got to the P.O. Box today and picked up my Hydroboost mount plate and brackets (Thanks Rudy!). The $2300 included new silver PBR Calipers with pins and shims. PBR makes the Z06 calipers. The only difference between the PBR calipers and the Z06 calipers is color and corvette logo. PBR calipers are silver and don't have the Corvette logo (versus the red calipers w/ Corvette logo). I'll post up here with what I find out. Here is a link to the calipers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PBR-Corvette-front-Z06-calipers-with-pins-shims-2006-2011-6-piston-mono-block-/261091564582?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cca451c26&vxp=mtr

we sell them, i could get a group buy price together... otherwise ebay has one of the better prices on the calipers (usually GM dealers who do ebay parts wholesale) and the rotors theyre isnt much price difference on those from what ive ever seen online... PM me for quotes if anyone needs it, I have a kit in stock at the moment

John :cheers: