Adam's Detailed: 2003 Z06 Corvette

You buy an Ultimate Kit and I'll see that it ships for free. :)

Get it all upfront with either the PC or Flex, I received my order and had to get the rest of the ultimate after the fact. Once you start it is addicting, I justified simply by the cost of a detail on all 5 vehicles from a local detailer. The kit has saved me many times over & I know the job is done right......not to mention it is relaxing for me.

Yup I couldn't agree more! Just ask blick05ss he convinced me to try it and that's all I use now! Although my bucket broke :-(. But that's not Adams fault. Im going to stock up This year at Carlisle! And get a new bucket! P.S. this stuff works great on fords too!

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Yup I couldn't agree more! Just ask blick05ss he convinced me to try it and that's all I use now! Although my bucket broke :-(. But that's not Adams fault. Im going to stock up This year at Carlisle! And get a new bucket! P.S. this stuff works great on fords too!

Sure does work well and ive met nick and he is a very good dude and great products to but there customer service is unmatched