Cleaned out my safe a few weeks ago

Indymonkey

Is that a mosin nagant or Mauser?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I would use a mosin to start camp fires if I had one. Im guessing you are talking about the Paratrooper SKS on the far left of the top pic. I picked it up recently, it is my favorite of the commie rifles next to a yugo AK. I need to find an original dust cover for it and get the scope in the trash were it belongs.

That question came from my 17 year old brother. He is a hunter and loves many types of guns. He saw that and was nursing a semi. He had to change his shorts when he noticed the M82A1

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still pick them up new for 8900.00 shipped to your FFL. I have 1800.00 in the optics and 175.00 in the mounts.

Some would say thats alot of cash for a rifle. I would say its the closest thing to a rocket longer that a civilian could buy being that it is a anti-material rifle with devestating effects at up to 1829 meters its max effective range lol. I thought they were in the 9-10k range. I could buy a new bike, snowmobile, or nice used car. Or twin turbo and stroke my SSS. My wife would murder me if i bought a 8k rifle because she doesn't understand. After serving 9 years in the Marine Corps and being out for 2 I sure miss my issued weapons and oportunities to shoot these awesome weapons. Since your a firearms dealer whats the cost of the M95 bolt action variant. I may be able to get one of those with minumal alpha charlieing.

Some would say thats alot of cash for a rifle. I would say its the closest thing to a rocket longer that a civilian could buy being that it is a anti-material rifle with devestating effects at up to 1829 meters its max effective range lol. I thought they were in the 9-10k range. I could buy a new bike, snowmobile, or nice used car. Or twin turbo and stroke my SSS. My wife would murder me if i bought a 8k rifle because she doesn't understand. After serving 9 years in the Marine Corps and being out for 2 I sure miss my issued weapons and oportunities to shoot these awesome weapons. Since your a firearms dealer whats the cost of the M95 bolt action variant. I may be able to get one of those with minumal alpha charlieing.

It really depends on two things.

1. If you have cash laying around you do not need.

2. Buying it at the right price so you can shoot it and will always be able to get your money back out of it.

High end firearms end up in qualified for number 2 more times than not. No, chances are you will not be able to buy a glock new and sell it for more than you payed for it. But guns like HK rifles, the 91,93,94 and sp89 series are ones you can shoot for free or even make money on. Machine guns are really easy to do this with too. Cars, motorcycles and snowmobiles are not that easy to make money off of, especially if you rail the hell out of them. Im not a dealer, these are all my private weapons.

• 2 months later...

Nice wide variety you have in your collection. I am jealous of the Barrett though. I have wanted on for a long time. Got to shoot one at the range once, indoor range at that. I squeezed the trigger and was like "Holy mother of God!" It's just I don't and probably won't have 10k laying around for a while. I am building a turbo camaro, and I could have bought 2-3 of the with what I have spent on my car.

Very very nice collection man!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...