MID12sSSS' Supercharged 370 build

MID12sSSS

Awesome job man, i like how you left out all the gorey details lol cant wait for some vids!

Hahaha i figured the thread was gonna be long enough with 40 or so pics. So i left out the LONG story that would have been. Building your own motor is anything but easy. But i learned a lot and learned to love LS motors. They are a frickin blast! Now that im more familiar, i may one day build an LS7 :jester:

But itll be a couple years atleast.

Nice job man, that has to be an amazing feeling being back on the road after waiting so long.

Sure is! I'm working on slowly getting it dialed in. The VE tables still need some work. And so does the idle and start up flare. But it runs great! I wish we had better fuel up here. I've been trying to stay outta boost since my methanol isn't hooked up. It registers a little bit of knock around 4psi. So I don't dare to go over that. Maybe we'll get lucky and Alaska will start carrying E85. Haha. If you're going to Palmer, I'm sure ill see you down there this summer. I'm trying to get black bear performance to make an appearance. They said they've had quite a bit of interest. So we need to keep emailing Justin or Jenna and keep bugging them. That'd be sick if they came up fir a weekend to do live tunes.