2009 "SS"

09SS

As I stated in the New Members Forum, I am new to SS's and as such had no idea that they stopped production in 2007. I purchased a Black 2009 Silverado 1500 (thinking it was an SS), 19k miles, LTZ trim, that has been moded and tweaked to resemble an SS. It has the 6.0. Has a 6pd Auto. 20'' wheels. 4 wheel disc brakes. After market exhaust, (sounds mean). and the SS badging. Really is a beautiful truck, and is quick to boot. I'll post pics soon.

If you happen to be looking through the forum and find a thread with a picture of your truck and all of us trolling on it saying look at this, another idiot that thnks he has an SS. Dont hold it against us lmao :rollin:

hmm interesting. hope you didnt over pay for what you was told a "SS" looking forward to pics

This! I see it all the time that people make a truck look clean, throw some SS badges on it, and put it on the market for a rediculous price. And people who dont know any better (no offense) buy it! But im sure you got yourself a sweet truck nonetheless. Lets see some pics!

If you happen to be looking through the forum and find a thread with a picture of your truck and all of us trolling on it saying look at this, another idiot that thnks he has an SS. Dont hold it against us lmao :rollin:

X2 lmao

Yeah if its a 2009 it should have the 6.2

Post up some pics of your ride. I hope you did not pay extra thinking that it was some special edition truck that actually did not exist.

They still did the 6.0 in 2009. A friend had a Sierra All Terrain SLT with the L76 6.0/6 speed/9.5" axle with a 3.42 and 4 wheel discs

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone. No I didnt get taken. I wasn't in the market for an SS, just a great deal on a nice truck and a way to get out from under a SUV. I was looking for all makes and models of 1/2 ton trucks out there when I saw it online. I was able to talk them into going $3k under asking price, pay off my trade, pay registration costs, all for about the same payment as my Jeep Commander Limited. I will post up pics when I can. Just go easy on me. Lol

Thanks everyone. No I didnt get taken. I wasn't in the market for an SS, just a great deal on a nice truck and a way to get out from under a SUV. I was looking for all makes and models of 1/2 ton trucks out there when I saw it online. I was able to talk them into going $3k under asking price, pay off my trade, pay registration costs, all for about the same payment as my Jeep Commander Limited. I will post up pics when I can. Just go easy on me. Lol

Sounds like you did pretty good, to me. Congratulations.. Look forward to pic's.