Finally I own an SS

Aparker1

My name is Austin and I have lusted after this amazing truck since 2004. I have looked at many over the years, but could never afford one, until now. I bought a 2003 ss in victory red with factory navigation (which I did not know was a option) I am totally in love. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Tried to upload photo but they are to big?

Congrats and welcome

Don't listen to these guys when they say red is not the fastest because it is just ask the police. Lol

Haha red is just the most noticable! When you see a bright red truck ripping through an intersection, it gets everyones attention. I really do love the Victory Red trucks. Congrats on the truck and welcome to the site! Try again to post pics when you can. (Use a photosharing website such as photobucket to make it easier)

Red adds 100 more HP/TQ in the eyes of the law. :peelout: LOL. Welcome to the site bro and be careful of your bank account as it will suddenly drain as if there was a hole in the vault.

Haha yeah. Weird how that is. Ever since i bought my SS, seems like someones been stealing my money. Bank is hurtin, but truck looks good. :cool: