headers

hunter88

As far as it comes to choosing headers what is it that makes the difference whether it be long or short, stainless steel or something else? It would be greatly appreciated

Long tube headers will give you more HP and torque gains, Shorty headers give you more torque and clearance. Stainless will last longer, than other cheaper metals but the better metal you go with the more the price goes up.

I have had kooks and loved them on my cts-v. I have some american racing now for my clone build, they are very high quality. Ive heardnothing but good about stainless works as well. Personally it would have to be one of those three for me. Expect to be in the $1400 range for new though especially of you want the "cats" and a couple hundred more if you want the ceramic coatings....

Long tube headers will give you more HP and torque gains, Shorty headers give you more torque and clearance. Stainless will last longer, than other cheaper metals but the better metal you go with the more the price goes up.

^^^^very well said^^^^