lost 2nd gear

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost 3 4l60e in my Ss over the years and I have always lost 3rd and 4th. Not saying u can't lose 2nd but with my experience I have not had 2nd gear issues when losing transmissions. I just bought a 01 Yukon that had a bad transmission it had 3rd and 4th gear issues as well. 1st 2nd and reverse.

It won't shift until you let off of it but it shifts fine through the rest of the gears

ha ha ha I haven't had second gear for a year just ordered a level 5 FLT and i am ordering a yank converter tommorow when the sale starts. all my gears are there work fine second is the new neutral punch 1st to grab the bottom of third so if it just happened you got about a year I think it would last longer honestly no sign of breaking down but like a wise man once said I WANNA GO FAST

So does it just start slipping once it goes into 2nd gear or does it just skip 2nd and go to 3rd?

it just skips second and hope for third or it's more first to catch the bitten of third it's something stupid but everyone only wants to rebuild so FLT or bust