JOE GIBBS PARTS

Sik-rod-yo

ill buy the center console off you right now, and will send you the stock jump seat and center console for you to put back

John

oh and when you say seat covers... the JGP seats are a bit different foam and frame. you mean the whole seat or literally just the covers? cause the covers really would only fit another JGP seat. but if you wanna sell both those seats, i can ship you back stock leather seats along with the matching center console/jump seat.

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

ill buy the center console off you right now, and will send you the stock jump seat and center console for you to put back

John

oh and when you say seat covers... the JGP seats are a bit different foam and frame. you mean the whole seat or literally just the covers? cause the covers really would only fit another JGP seat. but if you wanna sell both those seats, i can ship you back stock leather seats along with the matching center console/jump seat.

The seat covers do fit regular Silvy seats I took the cloth off and installed the covers my self .pm me a price for the console if u want it

• 10 months later...