Jeep srt8

rickyrick562

I have owned Chrysler products, (Long time ago, things may have changed), and my final thoughts on the corporation

is that their engineering just doesn't make enough sense to try them again.

Never could quite bond with them and was regularly frustrated when trying to work on them.

They have probably improved since my last experience with them but I haven't looked at one closely for a long time.

I think they're pretty bad ass and very fast. The wife wants a black one or a tbss. Idk why she wants an SUV? But Iv been looking into them more and more and they're growing on me

i owned a 300c srt8 before the sss and loved it never had any issues with it but mine was mint and very well maintained never abused...the major down side to em is posi rearwheel drive and i couldnt go anywhere in these iowa winter but summer time it was a blast...mpg is about the same id say it pretty well matched if you can get it for a good price id do it. I ran a 13.6@115mph fastest i went in it was 190mph and she was still pulling. fyi i paid 20k for mine with 38,000mile on it 2 hlf yrs ago.

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

the sss or the 300 i paid bout 40 grand for my srt new

for the 300. mine was fully loaded window sticker was 57k new had navi, factory kicker system flip up tv from center console....MAN I MISS THAT CAR!!!

I wouldn't own a Chrysler product period. I'd have to get a ford first. Jeep might be fast but I personally would buy and will prob within a year or so a TBSS. Anything Chrysler is shit in my book.

^^^^ Agreed, They rust after the first 2 years..... This has been a on goin issue with them for over a decade, you would think they would change something to stop it, but they dont as they dont care...... Chevy, Ford etc dont have that problem. If they cant fix it just imagine what else they skimp on???

I wouldn't own a Chrysler product period. I'd have to get a ford first. Jeep might be fast but I personally would buy and will prob within a year or so a TBSS. Anything Chrysler is shit in my book.

I agree I love the looks of the Challenger and am tempted everytime I see one but the I remember its a Chrysler product and think twice.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2