Thanks John and Andrew at Kellyperformance

I just wanted to say thanks to you to for having me and Alex up. You 2 guys are top notch cool ass guys and we also appreciate dinner. You def have 2 new customers keep up the great work guys.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say thanks to you to for having me and Alex up. You 2 guys are top notch cool ass guys and we also appreciate dinner. You def have 2 new customers keep up the great work guys.

U got that right! :cheers:

thanks for the kind words guys! :cheers:

im sorry i had to be the one to diagnose your tranny issues alex :cry: just think how good its gunna run with more boost and a non-slipping tranny! :lol:

John :D

True I'm excited for it now! Lol

lmao

Welcome to the RB club. Gonna have to make you President Alex lol. Can't wait to get back up next week.

damn, jason and alex are top notch RB's muggss with this rate we will never catch up we will continue to carry the flag of a BB!

Edited by CJ_978 (see edit history)

Yeah gonna try n come back up tues or wens next week. Seen your truck you don't mind that I borrowed your procharger do you lol JK.

Haha no, but as long as you leave me behind a D1! :) I'll be leaving town next Monday for a few weeks, guess it'll have to wait until my truck gets fixed next time I'm in town.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2