Anyone in Minnesota

Does anyone on here from Minnesota? I've been stuck up here for the past 3 days because of my truck being in the shop. Nobody seems to know how to fix a flippin semi truck at all. This truck has been breaking down, parts going bad and I have asked about getting a different truck and company will not put me into a different truck. This truck has broken down on me 3 times. This is the 4th time it has had to go into a shop and the problems with it just don't stop. I haven't been able to go drive anywhere with a load for the last 3 days. I'm almost about to just call it quits with this field of work and give up trucking all together. It's getting to be too much for me and way to frustrating.

Anyway besides that, does anyone live in Minnesota?

I'm in Duluth, MN

Thats cool, your the closest one I know about. I am in Grand Rapids. I go to Duluth a couple times in the summer in the SSS. Otherwise its stored all winter. The only other SSS's in my area is a Blue one with magnetic business decals covering the whole door and drivin year round unwashed :tear: as well as a ISS that is driven year round which 2wd and minnesota winters does not mix. :nono: Have not seen the ISS this year though...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)