Tune?

super88

I had the vette servo installed awhile back and I just put on the NGK TR6s and when it was tuned it was when I had the 17s on, because I have the 20s on now. You all think I should get my truck re tuned?

Yes diffently. Why did you go with the TR6 plug, are you boosted or are you spraying it???

cool man.. I dont know much about the spark plugs but that is what the performance shop J&S here in Denver told me to use.

IF your speedometer is off, retune, if not, let it ride

yeah those two mods do not require any PCM changes, they will not affect your tune at all. if the speedo is off like said above, thats the only reason youd need another tune. and yes the TR6 plugs are very very popular in boosted LS motors, they work great and are cheap as hell. just need to be replaced more often being copper, like every 20k or so

yeah those two mods do not require any PCM changes, they will not affect your tune at all. if the speedo is off like said above, thats the only reason youd need another tune. and yes the TR6 plugs are very very popular in boosted LS motors, they work great and are cheap as hell. just need to be replaced more often being copper, like every 20k or so

Thanks man you re always so helpfull.

Edited by super88 (see edit history)