abs warning light also service airbag

chromedubtwo

. Not sure on the airbag light, Im pretty sure the airbag wiring isnt anywhere near the seat wiring.

yes there is see #10 in digram... did you disconnect your battery before removing. if not will just need to clear the codes and youll be fine

photo_zps3a6ed064.png

abs light went off when drove it down road this morning still have airbag service light spoke to dealer said possible connector was bad and asked about resetting airbag code he said the code means something wrong and that cant be reset so now im stuck need to order top heater element. I'll take the seat out do another once over any other suggestions would be great.

abs light went off when drove it down road this morning still have airbag service light spoke to dealer said possible connector was bad and asked about resetting airbag code he said the code means something wrong and that cant be reset so now im stuck need to order top heater element. I'll take the seat out do another once over any other suggestions would be great.

did you tell your dealer what you did as in removed your seat.? Or did you just say I gota airbag light on? If you went in just sayn my lights on then ya they gota check it out but if you explain why n how it came on by removing your drivers seat they are able to just reset. But you'll be charged for it either way

i found the problem when i put the seat in the connector was over a bar under seat when i put the seat to driver 1 the airbag service came on. So i removedthe seat connection ok. This morning i did not remove the seat and just raised the seat while in the truck and the connector was disconnecting moved wire works great