New Benelli SBEII

MARTYW

Hey guys, I finally pulled the trigger and bought me a new shotgun. It was a very hard decision, but I ended up buying the Benelli Super Black Eagle II. Blacked out with the comfort-tech stock. Any of you have this gun? I almost bought a Browning Maxus Sporting. A Super X 3 and the Beretta were the front runners, but when I finally made my decision, it was the Benelli.

Had a SBE I for several years and gave it to my son for college grad present. Turned around and bought a Beneli M1 Super 90 for pheasant hunting (26" barrel), and I have an 18" barrel I hammer slugs through. You just bought a gun worth keeping for a long time. You'll understand what i mean when you shoot it on a consistent basis, but even more so when you tear down to clean it. Very simple ! Congrats

Thanks guys! Sorry, finally can post a pic. Still have not had a chance to shoot it. Maybe this weekend? I have waited a pretty good while to get it, so I am excited. Once you get married and have 3 kids, high dollar toys are scarce! Only thought in the back of my mind is: I could have spent all that money buying more parts for the SSS. But, i still have a ton of parts for it I have had for months that I have not installed.

post-20688-0-77780800-1364494706_thumb.jpg