Not an SS, but.....

Thatdavidkid

Finally got the truck I've been trying to get for over a year. I wanted an ss, but I had a budget, and the budget wasn't growing, and although I could have gotten an ss for this price, I couldn't gotten anything even close to this clean. It's an 04 extended cab that I tried to buy over a year ago and the owner wouldn't let it go. Since then we became friends and he finally decided he wanted something more fuel efficient so I actually ended up trading my daily driver for it. It's a 5.3 truck with dark interior, no leather but I honestly don't have much of a preference when it comes to seats. The truck has a k&n intake and spintech muffler. It sounds good without being overly loud which is good because I also had my first child less than a month before this trade. The truck will get leveled in the next few days and as with any 10 year old vehicle it has a few things I need to take care of but I think it was a good deal.

Anyway, here I the only pic I have. I don't care too much for the wheels but it could be a lot worse. post-24150-1364047582_thumb.jpg

I traded a low mile 06 Honda civic si. Book on the car is quite a bit higher than this truck but I feel like I traded up. The budget was selling the civic and spending that on a truck, honestly though, I wa given the car I traded for the civic so I'm really in this less than $1000(bought tires for the civic an got hit and had to pay the deductible to have it fixed. Also about $100 in mods.)

On the wheels, yes they're boss. They do look good, I'm just more of a clean factory wheel kind of person. This is one of the only sets of non factory wheels I've ever owned (25-30 cars in 10 years) I think it's the third set of aftermarket wheels I've owned. My last mustang (91) had 04 cobra anniversary wheels and most other cars had original wheels. Truck got lowered 2" out back today and may go a little lower eventually but it's good for now. Here's a new pic.

post-24150-136417508409_thumb.jpg