WTB !! 22" SS Reps...... Chrome only!!

cmoney23

i do sell them, but dont have any chrome in stock right now. but thats in your favor cause i can have the supplier ship directly to you, much less if any shipping charges. the chrome 22x10 replicas go for about $1250-1300 shipped. OR i can mount/high speed road force balance them for you and ship ready to go. we sell just about every brand tire as well

John :cheers:

you might wana think about getting 5 of them... so you have the same size spare. Ive been concidering these wheels too... dont know what a differnent size spare would do to the awd unit ... even if was on there for a short time... just a thought

well i can tell you right now that you wont find them cheaper, so id do those lol. and this time it has the right tire size :wink:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

305/40/22, 275/50/20, and 265/70/17 all have the same exact overall tire height so you won't have to worry about your speedo being off or having a different size spare......you can add 285/45/22 to that as well

Cheapest set ive seen is here. $1640 with toyo 305/40/22's shipped to my door..

http://www.performanceplustire.com/products/packages/searchType/searchByVehicle/year/2003/make/CHEVROLET TRUCK/model/SILVERADO 1500 OE 275_SLASH_55-20/applicationID/12022/wheelSize/22/wheelDataID/77963

There a good shop I live about 15 min from them

Best part is they ship free

Edited by xxssmaniacxx (see edit history)