camber kit

GI.SS

I installed a MOOG upper control arm eccentric kit on my '06 Sierra and then onto the SS when I lowered it; the Sierra was lowered 4/6 and my SS is lowered 3/4. Those eccentrics apparently allow for another 1.5deg of adjustment.. I can't recall the part number unfortunately. Still have -1.5deg of camber on each side, and that's with the eccentrics maxed. I supposed those Belltech bushings may help as well, the inner tire wear isn't enough to worry me though.

I installed a MOOG upper control arm eccentric kit on my '06 Sierra and then onto the SS when I lowered it; the Sierra was lowered 4/6 and my SS is lowered 3/4. Those eccentrics apparently allow for another 1.5deg of adjustment.. I can't recall the part number unfortunately. Still have -1.5deg of camber on each side, and that's with the eccentrics maxed. I supposed those Belltech bushings may help as well, the inner tire wear isn't enough to worry me though.

I did the same thing on my SS. They were easily found at Advanced auto and if you have any issues they're right down the road for warrenty purposes!!!! I believe they were like $80-$120 ea with upper ball joints in em.