New CTS

Here is the New CTS. I cant wait to see what they do with the V Version. Its already going to have the 270hp Turbo 4, the 320hp V6 and the 420hp TTV6. Im hoping the next CTS-V will be over 600hp

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/2014-cts-fully-revealed-updated-117269/

Here is the New CTS. I cant wait to see what they do with the V Version. Its already going to have the 270hp Turbo 4, the 320hp V6 and the 420hp TTV6. Im hoping the next CTS-V will be over 600hp

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/2014-cts-fully-revealed-updated-117269/

You need to get one Dan. Now that you got all that money freed up. Beautiful car. I love that color and the interior color combo.

:withstupid:

The front end definetly looks like a Mercedes Benz 300 series ...

I still wouldn't kick it out of bed if it farted ... :thumbs:

Haha that's f in funny lol. I do like it.

I love the look of the Cadillacs but after I get rid of mine I think I'll stay away way to many electrical problems when you have electronic door handles that stop working at 250.00 a whack and your locked out at the gas station for 45 mins you'll think twice about owning one and I haven't even gotten to the liquid motor mounts that only last 40,000 miles or in my opinion the worst control arm bushing design I've ever seen just to try and improve the ride until they go the it sounds like someones smashing your floor with a sledgehammer every bump you go over or the third power steering pump I've replaced to be honest I can't wait to get rid of the thing so if you get one you better have the money to keep up with it or you could find your self a new theif taking your money for the dumbest things I've never wanted to spend money on the one good thing is when you hop out at the gas station and people say damn where do you work

I tell them the United States why where do you work LOL still Like driving the SS way better just reminds me of my chevelle but awd it's like a 4door camaro

I love the look of the Cadillacs but after I get rid of mine I think I'll stay away way to many electrical problems when you have electronic door handles that stop working at 250.00 a whack and your locked out at the gas station for 45 mins you'll think twice about owning one and I haven't even gotten to the liquid motor mounts that only last 40,000 miles or in my opinion the worst control arm bushing design I've ever seen just to try and improve the ride until they go the it sounds like someones smashing your floor with a sledgehammer every bump you go over or the third power steering pump I've replaced to be honest I can't wait to get rid of the thing so if you get one you better have the money to keep up with it or you could find your self a new theif taking your money for the dumbest things I've never wanted to spend money on the one good thing is when you hop out at the gas station and people say damn where do you work

I tell them the United States why where do you work LOL still Like driving the SS way better just reminds me of my chevelle but awd it's like a 4door camaro

WTF was that?