I'm getting 22" ss reps

cmoney23

If your going for good tires make sure they have a UTQG rating of 420 AA or better. They will last longer and handle better. Anything below wont last long. I used to sell tres lol. The Toyos look like the best choice, Those others I'm iffy about. Did you check out tires.com, They have the Kumho ECSTa I am looking at getting. Waiting to see if Cooper ever comes out with a new Zeon street tire. So what are you going to do with your old rims? lol

. So what are you going to do with your old rims? lol

Probably sell them... Ive tossed around modding the engine and become a garage beauty and weekend summer warrior.. But not sure. She's still my DD for now.

Probably sell them... Ive tossed around modding the engine and become a garage beauty and weekend summer warrior.. But not sure. She's still my DD for now.

Yeah mine is to. Always want to do something to mine but at the same time it's my rolling office everyday. How much for the rims?

havent ordered yet, but will be by friday. All im deciding on now is dam tires. Found the 22" chrome reps for $1,060 shipped to my door. Ill just order the rims and wait on tires if i cant decide by friday. No matter what the rims are getting ordered friday with or without tires...

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Those will look great, congrats. I just sold my 22" reps I had 305/40/22's mounted on them but never test fit them on my truck. The guy who bought them tested them on his truck and he checked clearance and everything looked good but his wasn't lowered much. Also the 305's looked sweet they fit the rims great just the right width imo.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I have the 285/35/22 and the 285 is perfect on the 10" wheel.

Sweet man... Thanks. Thats an issue i was dealing with. That 10" wide wheel i was a tad concerned about. Any chance you got a close up of the rear of that wheel so i can see that 285 grips that wide wheel???