Swap stock SS exhaust + cash for Stainless Steel Custom Exhaust

slowfive0

Hello,

Selling my truck and in process of de-modding it. I have a custom stainless steel exhaust that cost me a fortune to have built! Only a year or so old. System consists of:

Pace setter Long tubes (1 3/4" mild steel-coated)

True dual 3" stainless steel exhaust with x-pipe dumping at rear bumper

System has (2) huge Magnaflow muffers and a total of (4) Vibrant resonators

It sounds deep and throaty, but not over powering. If you wanted it louder, you could remove the resonators and replace with straight section of pipe. It should be noted that originally I had flowmasters and went 12.20. When I added the (6) mufflers--lol! It went 12.21 so it didn't hurt it much ;-)

The whole system utilizes expensive v-bands throughout for easy service.

Check out my photobucket (both pages) for pictures:

http://s744.photobucket.com/user/slowfive0/library/Silverado%20SS?page=1

I'm not going to come close to recouping my investment, but if it helps out a fellow SS member and I can make some cash then it's worth it rather then just trading it in that way. I'm local to the Detroit area and will be moving this truck in the next month or two. If you're interested, maybe we can work something out----just PM me---thanks.

stock SSS exhausts are pretty hard to come by... most are all hacked up or just plain gone lol. i sold one for over $400 for a stock system not too long ago, so im not sure if this will work but it was a good thought! GL with it

John :cheers:

It really depends on how the deal is done. If someone was local or drove here, I could make arrangements to get the swap done. The person interested in the swap would have to pay for it though. So depending on that cost, I'm sure we could work something out (cash above that) that is reasonable. I'm going to be getting the trans swapped out so the labor on mine wouldn't be as much as most of the exhaust is already getting removed to do the trans (hope I explained good). Probably the only cost there would be to swap my headers. Someone would be getting a bad ass exhaust (this cost me over $2000)----dumb I know but I planned on keeping this truck for 10+ years.

Someone could also remove their exhaust and either ship or bring their exhaust here, then I could arrange the swap when the trans is done.

This is all kind of a pain, but if the offer is right, the extra dollars in my pocket and the knowing that a fellow SSer can enjoy it would be much better then it sitting on some car lot.....

Hello,

Selling my truck and in process of de-modding it. I have a custom stainless steel exhaust that cost me a fortune to have built! Only a year or so old. System consists of:

Pace setter Long tubes (1 3/4" mild steel-coated)

True dual 3" stainless steel exhaust with x-pipe dumping at rear bumper

System has (2) huge Magnaflow muffers and a total of (4) Vibrant resonators

It sounds deep and throaty, but not over powering. If you wanted it louder, you could remove the resonators and replace with straight section of pipe. It should be noted that originally I had flowmasters and went 12.20. When I added the (6) mufflers--lol! It went 12.21 so it didn't hurt it much ;-)

The whole system utilizes expensive v-bands throughout for easy service.

Check out my photobucket (both pages) for pictures:

http://s744.photobucket.com/user/slowfive0/library/Silverado%20SS?page=1

I'm not going to come close to recouping my investment, but if it helps out a fellow SS member and I can make some cash then it's worth it rather then just trading it in that way. I'm local to the Detroit area and will be moving this truck in the next month or two. If you're interested, maybe we can work something out----just PM me---thanks.

I don't really need a stainless steel custom exhaust - but if your interested, I have a one piece stock SSS exhaust. I could let it go for $200 + shipping.

Let me know,

Tim

Hey man Im in Grand Rapids mn. I may have my stock exhaust somewhere at the shop. But not 100% sure though as it was over 7 years ago that I took it off. But I can defiantly look. I go t a lot of stock parts too like air intake, intake manifold, cam, hood, rear bumper, rear hitch... Lol. Also would you consider selling your pacesetters separate. I have Gibson shorties and would like to get me some LT's

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I got a full stock exhaust headers are still on but can easyly come off id be will do drive to MI it works out i what are you thinking cash eise pm me with the details seriously interested

Hey guys,

Sorry, I've been late in getting back to you. I just got home a few days ago after driving from CA! Still haven't caught up on sleep and from being gone. I will be addressing this topic in the order of peoples replies soon. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Thanks.

Shawn

Sorry for the delay. Things have gotten a little crazy for me and I'm doing some switching up on my car situation. I'm going to put a hold on swapping/selling my exhaust at this moment, but I'm replying to all of the pm's I got and will keep them. I'm up in the air on what I'm doing with the truck right now so I apologize if I waisted anybodys time. I will let you know, if the situation changes. Thanks guys.