Supercharger

Pro Charger all the way. I know it might seem biased, Based on power levels, the ease of install, no water to water cooler as they use air to air, no oil feed line,as they are self contained, they make ridiculous power, and are within thew price range of other super chargers on the market yet surpass all of them with there technology. Great customer service, warranty.

Pro Charger all the way. I know it might seem biased, Based on power levels, the ease of install, no water to water cooler as they use air to air, no oil feed line,as they are self contained, they make ridiculous power, and are within thew price range of other super chargers on the market yet surpass all of them with there technology. Great customer service, warranty.

Haha okay. Okay. Put your boner away.

I love my Radix, but like said above, they're power is limited. Anyone ever run a TVS1900/2300 on stock cubes or a 370? I know they are a good choice for a 408 build, but was curious if its ever been done with a 364/370.

if your looking for a a pretty good power increase for DAILY DRIVER use id go with a radix setup. but if you want to make power, better effiency, lower iats, no water, higher boost levels go with a procharger. obviously you need supporting mods to make more power so put that into account. im switching from a radix to a procharger right now for those reasons. also my truck is NOT daily driver

I think it all depends on how much power you want to make and how much work you are willing to put into the install. The radix seems to be the popular choice due to the almost plug and play install and instant power it makes. The Procharger will need more tweaking and work to complete the kit but can produce good power levels. I chose the Procharger D1SC because I had it on my S10 that I was selling. I think you will be happy either way.Will you be doing the install yourself?