WTB 22"Dropstar DS05 wheels!!

MID12sSSS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea they have been discontinued... I bought a set from ebay 2 yrs ago and havent put them on... Want to know why?? Because they are 26"s. one day i hope to use them.

Hahahahaha. You got me all excited! I thought you were gonna say you bought a set and never used them. Then offer to sell them. Then I saw they were 26s. Yeah I saw eBay had 24s. I need 22s. Hopefully a set pops up somewhere.

nah brandon get the 26s, you got plenty of power itll be fine. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit youd be stuntin, stunt 101!

:jester:

seriously tho, i always loved those wheels on Chris's truck (same truck in the pic u posted). and i have never seen the except on his truck, so you got that unique factor going :thumbs: i spoke to him the other day, i know he still has the truck. maybe he has swapped wheels or may sell them. ill give him a shout and see for ya!

John

Haha I've been talking to him as well. He said his truck sat for two years and they pitted. So he got new wheels. He's looking at another set but said they are $3500! He's been building and improving his truck even more since the Truckin' article. I didn't think that was possible. That truck is incredible. Haha I won't spoil his secrets though. It'll be a surprise to everyone when he posts his build thread. I got a sneak peek. It looks insane.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

yeah i know he told me about it, sounds badass. it already was one hell of a truck! so he still has them though? i just hit him up an hour ago, prob hear back tomorrow... if he still has them, buy them and they can be refinished either chromed or custom painted

I really wish he still had them and would sell them. They'd be that much cooler. Haha if have the exact rims from the photo shoot. I'd tell people my truck was in Truckin' magazine. They'd be like "WHAT?! REALLY?!" And I'd say "Nope! But my rims were!" ;)

lol thats funny, good point. andrews truck was actually in truckin, i had forgot that until you mentioned truckin just now... i think im gunna contact them after this upcoming build on my SSS is finished, and my JGP is more along the way. id love to get that exposure!

You're trucks are Truckin' worthy for sure! Your attention to detail is crazy! Yeah. The publicity would be nice. The pic of your wide body corvettes is my desktop background. Haha. You're overdue for a magazine spread for sure.

You're trucks are definitely Truckin' worthy! Your attention to detail is crazy! Yeah. The publicity would be nice. The pic of your wide body corvettes is my desktop background. Haha. You're overdue for a magazine spread for sure.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

You're trucks are definitely Truckin' worthy! Your attention to detail is crazy! Yeah. The publicity would be nice. The pic of your wide body corvettes is my desktop background. Haha. You're overdue for a magazine spread for sure.

is it really lol? i have people follow me into parking lots and shit and form crowds to ask me about that car LOL

I can tell people that I helped make your air box cover when I show them the magazine. Haha. ;)

or submit your truck in at least as a readers ride... you do have a pretty damn nice truck. got a lot of money into it for sure :)