WTB 22"Dropstar DS05 wheels!!

MID12sSSS

$2, 200 with tires and shipping only came up as $49 to my zip.....wheres my finders fee?? LoL

http://www.westkycustoms.com/product/22DS05GRBRUHP29545_E/22x95-Chrome-Dropstars-DS05-Wheels-wGeneral-Grabber-UHP-2954522-Tires.html

Awesome find

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$2, 200 with tires and shipping only came up as $49 to my zip.....wheres my finders fee?? LoL

http://www.westkycustoms.com/product/22DS05GRBRUHP29545_E/22x95-Chrome-Dropstars-DS05-Wheels-wGeneral-Grabber-UHP-2954522-Tires.html

Holy shit! You found 'em! Gonna jump on them asap. Thanks a lot guys! When they are on their way, ill throw you a few bones. ;)

Yeah man! Like said, gotta love the family. Definitely closest forum there ever was. You guys are awesome.

22"X9.5

1BAD2K already happened to find me a set, with general grabbers for $2500 shipped to my area. The price of buying used $700-$1000) is much nicer than spending $2500. But at least theres peace of mind they are brand new, AND come with a set of tires. Ill run the grabbers down for a few summers, then throw on some 305 KDWs. :thumbs:

Im waiting for my boss to hand me my check, as today is payday, so i can see how much play money i have. Work has been slow (flat rate tech) and Ive also got a transmission to pay for... Maybe someone will buy my rotating assembly and put some more spending money in my pocket. Haha.

:blush: