Black 2005 AWD

SShanks

I've actually owned this truck for a few months now but I'm new to the site. The truck isn't showroom nice or anything but it's 8 years old and has 110k on it now. It needs a little work done to bring it up to par but it's still a beauty in my eyes. It had some mods already done to it when I bought it so at least I don't have to start from stock. It has Headman shorty headers, Y-pipe, X-pipe, SLP mufflers, all 3" to the back bumper, ebay CAI, Transgo HD-2 shift kit, and a custom tune. I tinted the tail lights and brake bar, added HID headlights, and the DVD player so far. I plan on going with a mail order tune, Pacesetter LT's, Circle D 3200 stall, corvette servo, and a cam later down the road. I've wanted one of these trucks for a long time and they are getting increasingly harder to find so when this one popped up for sale 30 minutes away I jumped on it. I love that it's the AWD version being that my last truck was 2WD and it sucked in bad weather. It need a little TLC and I think it'll be my DD for a long time to come.

20130328_144033.jpg

20130328_144056.jpg

20130328_144119.jpg

20130328_144213.jpg

X2 does need the spoiler back on, but truck looks nice man

I think it may have been taken off when they sprayed the bed liner and just never put back on. I'm gonna keep my eyes out for one. Don't know how hard it would be to find one at a salvage yard or something...