Some of my guns

rdavid0412

awesome- great choices there. and you got 3 of my personal favorites :thumbs: my normal conceal carry is a 3.8 Springfield XDm 9mm. i had that 3" Springfield XD before the small XDm came out. that was my favorite handgun, you should really check out the new XDm sub compacts. i have a 5.25" XDm 40 too, but LOVE the 3.8 XDm. whats your favorite handgun of those? they are all great guns, got a similar Sig too but its at home. the new Springfield doesnt look all that different from the standard sub compact XD

DSC01198_zps8a7a5b40.jpg

DSC01197_zps6cf95401.jpg

if you were closer id just say lets go to the range lol :) OH i dunno if you have tried to get anyone to put night sights on your XD (most gunsmiths wont do XDs), i have fiber optic sights for mine and bought the $150 tool to properly press the XD sights if you want me to change them out for you :thumbs:

My favorite pistol is the XD40 hands down. Only thing is, its hard to conceal so sometime in the near future I will be in the market for something else. I have been looking at Springfields new 45. it's small and compact and packs a punch. But who knows.

The Sig is a .22

one of the rifles is my Ruger 10/22

the other is My Larue AR15 that has a crap load of work done to it.

I do have a few other guns at home,

28ga Ruger Red Label over/under

Remmington 20ga pump

remmington 270

im sure I'm missing something but its a start

For concealment- what holster are you using for the XD? Is it not a 3" barrel version? It looks like it in the pics... I am not a real big guy and I wear the 3.8 XDm 9mm on me everyday everywhere i go... Never had anyone notice before. Btw the 40 and 9mm XDs are the same size... And the XDs .45 is my next purchase, great gun but it's a single stack only holds 6 rounds I believe (6 + 1 I think) so I am going to carry as backup.... My XDm holds 13 + 1 in standard mag, 18 + 1 in extended. Both are fully concealable :)

Haha i want a springfield xd Sooo bad right now I have the Glock 19 9mm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah you and Andrew/KPVHO both.... I told him to get the XD but NOOO. Then we go to the range.... Enough said, he's trying to unload the G19 for an XDm 3.8 :lol:

Great, John is opening up a gun smithing wing of Kelley Performance

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

hey you gotta have more then one hustle and I'm sure his quality of work and you'd be hitting bullseyes in no time

Nice collection! I started buying guns like crazy around December last year went from my XD .45 to having around 11 guns. Now the only trouble I'm having is finding ammo. I try to buy ammo every pay check. So a little at a time will eventually add up. Even .45 rounds are becoming difficult to find.