I need feedback on My tonneau cover !!!

cmoney23

I got a street scene spoiler I'm gonna have it rhino lined along with the tail gate they have to strip the old rhino liner off and respray it all together I don't wanna worry about scratches closest I could find to iSS wing

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you end up getting the ISS wing let me know cause i want one too, maybe we can contact the guy that makes them and get a GB for them, unless you are gonna try and find an oem one.

I dont care if its OEM or not. I just one a mint one that i can get painted. Im so down for a GB on an Iss wing...

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

U never know cmoney. How u thinking? Pm me.

Not sure how im thinking at the moment. All i know is my trucks gonna change a tad for the better. I want it totally my way and this is the tonneau cover that came with the truck and i dont like it... Prolly dont want a black vinyl. Really need a gemtop or speedstur... need to figure this situation out..

Yes there are some cheap ass leather pleather roll up covers out there but there are also very great quality ones like what I have tuxedo low pro roll up. Easy to install/remove very light weight. And LIFETIME WARRENTY on fading, rips,tears, sunfade damn near anything and everything,doesn't flap in the wind I know it ain't fancy but your able to add a iss spoiler. Ill taken post few pics later

I've seen covers that are only inside the bed and don't overhang look for one of those flush with the top of the bed sides you could still have the wing and side pieces that go with the wing

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

I've seen covers that are only inside the bed and don't overhang look for one of those flush with the top of the bed sides you could still have the wing and side pieces that go with the wing

GEMTOP FTW !!

Honestly cmoney you can't find gem tops and you can't find iss wing go speedster sounds like a winner they look sick your not at a loss on looks

I know its very hard to find those both. Speedsturs are bad ass, dont get my wrong, But for my taste i like the gemtop with iss combo way better than the speedstur. You cant get a cleaner more flush look than a gemtop IMO.