Got me some new Billet wheels!

NTMD8R_SS

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not really sure what model they are, i couldnt find them on their site and yeah the brakes went whit the truck. Ima ask the new owner if i can test fit them on his truck first cause its gonna be a real close fit, they had around 1/2" clearance whit the stock calipers so they may not even clear but im hoping they do.

I stumbled across your wheels when looking through the line up of billets... Id say you're going to be the only person with those rims.. Haha. And whatever you gave for them, was a screaming deal. They're called the SLX96s and are $799-$940 a piece!!!! Thats crazy!Looks like you found the best rims out there. Haha. Hopefully your brakes clear. Then you'll be sittin pretty.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Yeah, if i had a choice they would of been the same size. But there gonna look good either way, rear tires are new i just need to replace the front ones cause the previous owner didnt have his truck aligned and the insides are worn out alot.

• 4 weeks later...