silver birch 05 ss awd 46k miles mint truck

ted gerlach

let me start of saying i really dont want to sell her but family first and i need to get back in my house, been 5 months lookslike another 2 before back in, motel is not fun with 4 kids all under the age of 9 and the youngest is 2

garage kept,, before storm hit it was move inland to an inside storage unit,

mod's done to truck it a volt cold air kit with the ram air kit, still have stock air box and all piping, tinted front windows and windshield, and its got a soft tonneau cover, factory crome rims

need to take it out for a bath then will put some pic's up

asking 23k or best offer

it took me 3 years to get what i wanted now that i have it i really dont want to sell but the story always goes family first,

when i got it, it came with a bedliner and a soft tonneau cover,

only thing i did was the cold air intake set-up, i did buy and pick up a new gm fog light set-up complete kit to install fog lights but never put it in its just sitting in the box, also have bed rail caps with the bigger rear spoiler cant remember where i got it, its used took it off my old blue ss, never got it painted silver birch, wanted to due so much to truck but its just so nice the way it is,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...