Need some help guys !!

cmoney23

Im trying to buy that birch silver gemtop in the for sale section. Here's our issue neither of us have shipped anything that big nor know who to contact to ship it. If anyone has some input on this it would be greatly apprectiated in trying to get this gemtop to my front door!

Is this the place we need

http://www.shipit.com/

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Go to a body shop and ask. They also may have some hood boxes that would work for a tonnue cover.

This could work also. Yeah you can call trucking companies. He will have to box it up. The hard part would be finding a box that big.

Contact UPS Freight. I used to use them all the time when I shipped large or heavy things. They have very resonable rates. Also try R&L or Estes or any other trucks you see locally that drive 25' pup trucks.

The cheapest place I have used with shipping larger items is going thru Greyhound bus lines. They have shipped 2 hoods for me. One being $56 and the other $72. The only catch is you have to package it and then go to your local greyhound office and drop it off, then the buyer has to pick it up at their local Greyhound office. They do insure anything you ship....