Coin or change jars

I'm going to get money rolls from the bank today. If I have over a grand, what do you guys think I should spend it on? My truck is at the shop now getting cammed, heads p&p, headers, tune, and e fan conversion. Any good suggestions for an upgrade?

So I guess we won't here from you for a while lol counting coins takes forever and I didn't have no where near what you got

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tranny ran me 2500 but he pretty much replaces everything and beefed it up pretty good. To my understanding, everything but billet shafts pretty much. That was with removal and install.

Why don't yall take those coins to the bank. Most banks have a huge coin counter and as long as you have an account then its free. Don't ever take to coinstar. That shit is a rip.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

My tranny ran me 2500 but he pretty much replaces everything and beefed it up pretty good. To my understanding, everything but billet shafts pretty much. That was with removal and install.

Why don't yall take those coins to the bank. Most banks have a huge coin counter and as long as you have an account then its free. Don't ever take to coinstar. That shit is a rip.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Yup they collect like 10% so if you got $1,000 then say bye to a hundie

I don't really save coins like that I wish between my chick and son that shit would be gone I just fill a little Cousy with keys and change in my truck and coin star it when full I get like 20 bucks and just through it in the tank and two days of gas I don't have spend paper from my wallet it should be nice though big Poland springs jug fill it in a year

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG YOU PEOPLE???? PENNYS ARE AWESOME! WHERE DO YOU THINK I GET MY GOOD LUCK FROM! I pick em up like a homeless guy. Gives me something to look forward to during the day. Homeless people in DC pick up cigarette butts and eat em!

I don't really save coins like that I wish between my chick and son that shit would be gone I just fill a little Cousy with keys and change in my truck and coin star it when full I get like 20 bucks and just through it in the tank and two days of gas I don't have spend paper from my wallet it should be nice though big Poland springs jug fill it in a year

Does anyone have a clue what he just said?

And the count begins lol. I found the most random things in here from who knows when. I even found a genuine government card board 25 Cent piece that they give their troops in Iraq cause they are too cheap to give them real change. Maybe it will be worth some money some day lol

post-20893-0-32445400-1365004611_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-19949600-1365004632_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-72936400-1365004659_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-00912900-1365004681_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-60011400-1365004701_thumb.jpg