ISS 3-piece wing feeler

AC SS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to let us know if this goes into production. And of course, try to keep it a "paint and bolt on" design. No one wants to do additional grinding/mocking when they get the wing. Maybe include a template for the holes that need to be drilled in the tailgate/bedsides? Just a thought. Id buy one.

Be sure to let us know if this goes into production. And of course, try to keep it a "paint and bolt on" design. No one wants to do additional grinding/mocking when they get the wing. Maybe include a template for the holes that need to be drilled in the tailgate/bedsides? Just a thought. Id buy one.

ha ha ha sounds like you know some poor bastard in that position

ha ha ha sounds like you know some poor bastard in that position

Hahaha yeah. It seems i do.

i think the way this would work would be a weld on type, but that's just the way i see it

Yeah. And that wouldnt be a bad deal either. Itd look WAY cleaner if you could weld, grind, fill, and paint them into your truck. Would be CUSTOM!!! Looks like ill be hitting up the body shop for some work here soon...

Hahaha yeah. It seems i do.

Yeah. And that wouldnt be a bad deal either. Itd look WAY cleaner if you could weld, grind, fill, and paint them into your truck. Would be CUSTOM!!! Looks like ill be hitting up the body shop for some work here soon...

thats pretty much what every truck in houston does with the fiberglass ones lol

Pretty cool product! I like the idea of welding and blending it into the body, same with the gate. It looks like a different body on the rear sides than a factory silverado. Like gm had different tooling for it...

The best part is, no drilled holes! You won't see bolts keeping the spoiler on. It will look super flush and clean, as if they came like that from factory. Down side is, its a lot more of a projext than the bolt on. You have to have the bed and tailgate sanded, weld on the spoiler, grind and smooth, prime, and paint. I'm sure a little body filler will have to be used as well. Just make sure the welds are clean and ground flush. Otherwise your body filler will most likely crack between the body and wing. And hell! While your at it, might as well get a Bser welded and painted at the same time. Give the whole rear end a make over.