Any arrival blue trucks with a vinly tonneau cover

As title says. Anyone got any pics. I wanna see what the black looks like with the blue. Im gonna be selling mine soon and i cannot find a low profile tonneau as of now. So my plan is to sell my ARE and replace it with a vinyl one for now so i can use my ISS replica wing. Then watch and hope a gemtop pops up that im able to snag!! Or if they decide to go back into production in a couple yrs. ( may never happen)

ive got a low profile extang that would prob work for what your looking to do with the wing, and id still be interested in your hard cover as long as the paint is good.. Im not sure exactly what model it is, either revolution or express, but its low profile and rolls up with the bars attached and has velcro on the sides.. does your hard cover go over the stock bumper cap??

heres about the only pic i could find barely showing it...lmk

c.jpg

Aha!! Your close to me. My covers paint is matched perfectly and the paint is in real good condition. Wanna make a deal?

yea we can talk about it thats why i posted, but i cant promise anything as i dont have much free funds available right now.. we have talked about your hard cover before if you recall.. prob about a yr ago to be exact...lol

pm me..