5 gun 1911 kimber raffle

I am in the Marine Corps and my company gunery sergeant is holding a gun fundraiser for our Marine Corps ball this year. Tickets are $10 and 5 Guns are up for raffle. They are thousand dollar pistols. See picture for details. If y'all want I can pay pall the charge and I will fill out your info, give you your ticket numbers and turn them in for you. You will be notified by my Gunny if you win and me of course. If I sell 20 tickets I get my $75 ball ticket free this year.

post-20893-0-42453400-1364789650_thumb.jpg

Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)

Yea so far I've been carrying these things everywhere I go and haven't sold one. I live I'm the city and I don't know many people that are into guns that want any. The people I know tht do like guns are all gang bangers and don't know about quality Guns and want them than and there that are usually hot lol.

The way I was thinking is, lets say blnaway purchases 1 ticket from me. We could pay pal the ten dollars, I will fill out the stub, take a picture of it and post it on here or email it to him. Even a picture sent to his phone would work. And I would turn it in. I would have to talk to my gunnery sgt about how it will be transferred but if anything If blnaway won i could always be responsible for pick up and I would ship it for him. He would just pay for shipping. Only issue is that I noticed on the tickets it says must have valid tx I'd. I'm waiting for him to call me back cause I asked him about that also but I also thought If being out of state is an issue we could input my name and info and if blnaway were to win I will have the number of the raffle that won and just ship it to him. The stub and ticket both have the same raffle number on there so it would not get mixed up to who has won. I hope this makes sense. But that's only if being out of state is an issue. Like I said I'm waiting for a call back. And if anything at the bottom of the raffle he has his number for any questions. But ill post on here as soon as I hear back from him.

Ok I just spoke with my Gunny and he said being out of town or out of state isnt an issue. He would preffer texas but as long as your state doesnt have any crazy laws like California or NY it wont be a problem. Said all you would have to do it pay for shipping which he suspects would be around $25. He would need you to just go to a local FFA dealer ie gun store or pawn shop and have it transferred from his name to your name. So like I said before if you bought a tickets, I would fill it out with your info, send you a picture so you have your ticket number and turn it in for you.

• 2 weeks later...