corsa exhaust ?'s

GI.SS

im hoping to find someone who sells just the corsa mufflers. I have heard that these have little to no drone which is my biggest gripe at the moment with my magnaflow. I dont want the entire exhaust as i want to do my own custom dual set up. Where to buy and which series of corsa?

Good luck finding just a muffler man.. Thats like hitting the lotto... I have the corsa sport cat-back and its true. No drone. I absolutely love it. Very aggressive outside when on the gas, but quite inside. By far best exhaust ive owned.. expensive but worth every single penny. I got mine used with only 1,000 miles, so didnt pay full price

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

You cant buy muffler only.

The ol boy that bought my truck hacked off my Corsa Sport muffler and sold it for $30 bucks lol

I could of killed him

umm, thats like one of the 7 deadly sins !! You dont hack a corsa!!

Yeah man. I love mine. Its a shame anyone would hack a corsa apart. Whoever bought it got a screaming deal! Like said above, no drone, yet agressive when on the gas. Love it. If you find someone that sells just the muffler, be sure to let us know! If i need to replace my muffler, i wont wanna buy the full exhaust again. Are they lifetime warranty?

On my SS, I originally put on dual Cherrybomb Turbos (true duals), and loved the sound, and had no drone. But they eventually rusted out, and I replaced them with a dual in / dual out Magnaflow. I was unhappy with how much drone that had! Sold the truck with the Magnaflow on it.

My first mod to my Sierra Denali was a Corsa Sport system. Exactly true as stated above; quiet inside, awesome outside. As a matter of fact, I think it's TOO quiet inside. :) It's better in the warm weather with all the windows open. I recommend the Corsa.

The ol boy that bought my truck hacked off my Corsa Sport muffler and sold it for $30 bucks lol

I could of killed him

I feel your pain! and i hate the magnaflow on my truck. when the exhaust was just the catback it sounded great. But as soon as i put on headers and got rid of the cats. NO BUENO!! drone is horrible and i cant be in my truck for more than a half hr without getting a headache. I really like the corsa its just Pricey! i guess im gonna have to live with what i have until the fall unless i come across a used one.

BTW are they completely stainless? even the muffler?