anyone raced a new ram?

surfssup95

Have any of you raced a new ram? Saw a race between a bolt on sss and a tuned and intake, rcsb 5.7 ram and the ram took it by 2-3 lengths in the quarter! Have to say i was impressed! Ive been hearing they will run mid/high 13s stock!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also read this over on ptnet. I'm a seeing is believing guy. One here ran the 1/8 th at 10 flat that's not fast. I was running 8.6's so that's a huge difference on the track.

I could beat my dads crew cab and I beat a white single cab once and I gave the guy a thumps up and after that when I see him he just nods his head saying whats up... but there was an a black R/T Ram around here that thing was sick man!

My brother owns one. I'll hand it to him it is quick but not anywhere near the 13's quick. Last time I went to the track it was like dodge ram night or something because there was about 15 new rams out there and plenty of the R/Ts. Not one could get under a 14, hell to be honest I don't think I saw one get under a 15.

Well im just saying what i saw.. It was an a white one with 3:73s and he walked the ss big time he was ahead by the end of first gear... The ram also had 305s so that helped alot on launch.. there rated at 5.7s to 60 from the factory! Heres a link to some talk about it! http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=90150

Edited by surfssup (see edit history)

I also read this over on ptnet. I'm a seeing is believing guy. One here ran the 1/8 th at 10 flat that's not fast. I was running 8.6's so that's a huge difference on the track.

The 10 second 1/8th is what my truck ran mostly stock with the 4.8. It had the K&N intake and a Flowmaster 40 dumping

Is stock Ram exhaust duals? Or just dual tips out the bumper? They are nice trucks. Especially the blue R/Ts with the stock chrome 22s... Would look badass with a blower and a drop.