anyone raced a new ram?

surfssup95

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't bro lol. Yeah I give them props for sticking a big ass engine in there.

I dont know! An Aluminum 8.4L V-10 with over 500+ RWHP in a truck that doesnt weight shit.... But then again, thats why we can still kill lightnings. Too much power with such a light truck with RWD. Our AWD is definitely something to be proud of.

I dont know! An Aluminum 8.4L V-10 with over 500+ RWHP in a truck that doesnt weight shit.... But then again, thats why we can still kill lightnings. Too much power with such a light truck with RWD. Our AWD is definitely something to be proud of.

you make a good point bro, all that power and no traction is killer, gotta love AWD!!!

They put a new engine in the ram r/t I'm trading up they are nice trucks

You've got a ram r/t and are trading up to the newest model?! Let someone drive one truck and you drive the other, and see how they stack up! Haha.

Lol I wish I had a ram r/t and ass but no I'm sayin if they put the srt8 engine in a rcsb ram its gonna be hard to keep my sss around.

No way they still look like a pile of shit. That would be a trade down.