Motor seems a little sluggish

Im not sure why everyone seems to be afraid of puting the battery cable together to clear the PCM???? It wont harm your truck at all....I have done it dozens of times over the years of working on cars and have fixed several cars by doing this. BTW, I was told to do this by a GM area feild technician. I think they have a pretty good idea about what they are doing....

its funny you say that cause the capacitor that I bought for my amp comes with a lite bulb to discharge that I wonder if it would work for that lite gos out temp memory gone

Im not sure why everyone seems to be afraid of puting the battery cable together to clear the PCM???? It wont harm your truck at all....I have done it dozens of times over the years of working on cars and have fixed several cars by doing this. BTW, I was told to do this by a GM area feild technician. I think they have a pretty good idea about what they are doing....

I've done it also. It didn't hurt anything.

I have heard of it burning up the computer if you do it right after the positive cable is removed. Its best to wait 30 minutes to make sure the system has equalized. Doing it right away can cause an issue with overloading the computer.

I have heard of it burning up the computer if you do it right after the positive cable is removed. Its best to wait 30 minutes to make sure the system has equalized. Doing it right away can cause an issue with overloading the computer.

This is not true at all.You don't have to wait at all. If you have the battery completely disconnected you won't have any problems. If the battery is not disconnected, you will cause a short just as if you put a wrench between the to battery terminals.

Because most people don't understand electronics or electricity in general. They think positive and negative can never touch or cross paths. It's actually quite funny. Try showing somebody a 24v system using two 12v batteries, LOL, watch their head explode when the see positive going to negative and vice versa.

Because most people don't understand electronics or electricity in general. They think positive and negative can never touch or cross paths. It's actually quite funny. Try showing somebody a 24v system using two 12v batteries, LOL, watch their head explode when the see positive going to negative and vice versa.

lmao, soooo true haha