alomst a good idea....

bassmaster

some people seriously got banned for using profanity in Spanish thinking it was under the radar. these same people make constant examples of themselves. since you are posting, you have no reason to be worried unless the site admin(s) wish to take it further. While I found a lot of this thread entertaining, and I love to poke fun and have a good time, there are things that should be left alone.

some people seriously got banned for using profanity in Spanish thinking it was under the radar. these same people make constant examples of themselves. since you are posting, you have no reason to be worried unless the site admin(s) wish to take it further. While I found a lot of this thread entertaining, and I love to poke fun and have a good time, there are things that should be left alone.

Lo siento

OIC. I didn't know whoever had previous bad records. I was thinking they got banned solely for this thread.. Which I thought was a little extreme. But i gotya :shake:

and this truck in stock condition is one of em LMAO

:lol: :lol: ain't that the truth

sent from your HTC Rezound