FS LS2 short block

just posting to see it any one would be interested in ls2 short block. it would be coming out of my trucktbss) with 70k its a 58x coming out of an 08. reason for selling or wanting to sell is cuz i wanna go to a 6.2 this will be a short block so it will come with block pistons rods crank. i wanna say 2k shipped. please om me if you have questions or post them here lol

2012-12-11131256_zpsb26b3065.jpg
motor when i pulled the heads to throw a set of l92 heads on

the ones with red radiator hoses were rare. This should get some interest.

IDK about that one they all came with black rubber hoses lol... not sure if ur talkin shit or being serious lol if your taklin shit its all good i dont get butt hurt.

• 3 weeks later...

***PULLED DIRECTLY FROM RULES SECTION***

Posts attacking the price or value of anything listed for sale are impolite and inappropriate. If you don’t like what is being offered, move on or take it to e-mail.

Violation of these rules can result in the loss of posting privileges

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

Considering the price of shipping these days he could end up paying an arm and leg to ship so if you were local he could probably give a better price and if he has to ship he could end up paying 500 for shipping nobody ever thinks of the shipping cost sell that block

definitely would have to ship via truck freight putt on a pallet bandit and ship it

Considering the price of shipping these days he could end up paying an arm and leg to ship so if you were local he could probably give a better price and if he has to ship he could end up paying 500 for shipping nobody ever thinks of the shipping cost sell that block

or i could just price it at 1700 an jam them with the shipping right??? people dont really understand how much shipping is but thanks for the good replys guys!!!

Edited by lilaaron233333 (see edit history)