Radio coming on by itself

I took my trick out last nite to dinner. Parked and got out and everything shit off like normal. Come out after eating and the radio is on aging music. Get home and shit off the truck and everything shuts off like normal. Check it this morning and the radio is on again but this time my battery is almost dead. Any ideas on what would cause this?

I'd pull the stereo out and make sure the wires weren't hacked at some point. It sounds to me like there is contact being made somewhere between the constant power and the accessory. If the wires were cut, then taped back up at some point, maybe the tape has slipped some, exposing the wires and causing the yellow and red to touch. It either has to be that, or possibly something with the ignition switch not fully disengaging from the accessory position. I can take a look at it sometime if you need an extra pair of eyes.

do you notice if your security light is on when the radio comes back on? dose the truck happen to unlock itself to??

Not sure about the security light but I'm almost positive it doesn't unlock itself.

Any chance it's the switch inside the door latch?

I'd pull the stereo out and make sure the wires weren't hacked at some point. It sounds to me like there is contact being made somewhere between the constant power and the accessory. If the wires were cut, then taped back up at some point, maybe the tape has slipped some, exposing the wires and causing the yellow and red to touch. It either has to be that, or possibly something with the ignition switch not fully disengaging from the accessory position. I can take a look at it sometime if you need an extra pair of eyes.

Thx Levi. I doubt it's wiring bc I have already removed the radio before and the harness is solid

I'm starting to wonder if its a bad ignition switch. The windows also work as if you are sitting in the truck after shutting off the engine before opening the door. However, the wipers and all that jazz don't work.