quick pic

nicee. and those rims look pretty damn good. went to your profile, saw you said theyre EA 20s. went to EA's site, saw its the 026's :lol: got any more good pics with em?? the ones in your gallery are tinie tiny

nicee. and those rims look pretty damn good. went to your profile, saw you said theyre EA 20s. went to EA's site, saw its the 026's :lol: got any more good pics with em?? the ones in your gallery are tinie tiny

The Eagle 026 is a beautiful wheel. I started to go with it myself before I just went ahead on the SS 20's. Nice truck!

lol thanks guys and yes they are the 026 i never noticed it said that. They was on it when i bought the truck. I would like to get a set of bmf novakanes for it sometime in the future. Gotta get my go fast goodies first haha

Damn.. LOVE the novakanes.. But always thought bmf was for 'offroad' style wheels used on leveled and lifted trucks with mud tires for looks lol. Do people run them on the ss's?

sent from your HTC Rezound

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)