Procharger and running lean on fuel

Im running lean around 5300rpm. I just put in a walrbo 255 in tank fuel pump and during wot im running 74psi of fuel pressure, but when it gets around 5300 it drops to about 48psi. I just bought a Fuel pump hotwire kit. Should i get a KB boost a pump or flowcharger? Internet links would be nice! Im only running about 7-8lbs of boost and i have FAST 57#injectors so I wouldnt think I would be maxed out on injectors so help would be appreciated. I just want to make sure i get the right boost a pump...it should be the 20A and not the 40A right?

Yea I changed the filter. I just bought the hotwire kit, it should be in within the next couple of days. I wouldnt think I would have fuel problems with a 255 walbro and p1sc procharger with the 3.85 pulley thats only runnin 6-7# of boost when procharger doesn't even require an upgraded pump for that......I just dont know why im having fuel problems. But I changed the pump to a 255, have the hotwire kit on order, and also got a KB Boost-a-pump. Hopefully this will be the last thing I have to do fuel wise...

yeah i defiantly think its a too much fuel pressure problem after talking to you in the shout last night... if your running 65-70 psi at idle i would think your over pressuring the pump at wot ... just look at this chart and look and see how the pump drops off dramatically with increased pressure .

http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/html/fpspecs.html

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)