Whole truck cover

I thought there was a topic already started about which cover was preferred, but I couldn't find it.

Well the weather is breaking. The sun is shining, flowers blooming and birds dropping anchor all over your freshly cleaned n detailed truck.. A pellet gun may be an option. But since my neighbor finds throwing food scraps in a mulch pile productive. I find it would be a hurculaian task to pelt every incoming fowl with precision, and not kill other family pets.

The birds have won this time..

Everyday after work it looks like there was a bird party on my driver side mirror. 5 days strait.. I thought we'll maybe they're looking at themselves in the mirror. Folded the mirror. Nope they perch in the same spot and dump a gallon of turd juice on the door.. I've moved the truck, put a plastic bag over the mirror thinking the movement in the wind would deter.. Nope. Someone suggested a feral cat.. Haha I've read that tail. Then I'll get a dog to kill the cat and a bear to kill the dog n next thing I know I own an elephant.. Not gonna work...

Sorry for the long winded production.. I'm here asking from all those that have them. Best fit, durability, and cost of your whole truck cover.. All n all it's the only way to stop the insanity.. Thanks.

Subbing for info. I don't get hit by many birds where I park, but I'd like to keep it that way. Plus, having a black truck, with me being a analy clean, the rain on er is enough to aggravate me lol

sent from your HTC Rezound