2 Brand new in box American Bass XFLs

Brunswicks SS

As the title says never powered or mounted just taken out of the box. They are D4 10" and are very beefy at 31# each. Can do 170 shipped or 340 for the pair you can't find them cheaper anywhere from anyone guaranteed. Can send pic's, I'm not on here much so text me at 216644846five

Not to rain on your parade but if you buy two of these from carstereogiant.com and use coupon code buymore300 they come out to 324$ shipped. Seperatly though your spot on at 170$...

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Whats up crazy E I'm gonna be at the shop this weekend or next if you wanna stop by.

Tampavmax - they are 180 a piece before shipping and american bass does not allow online sales so from what my rep told me they are 1+ years old or B-stock meaning they have some type of flaw as well as they wont carry the American bass warrenty and if you have been around car audio you know carstereogiant is not good with returns or customer service. Ill do 325 for a SS member! They can take 1500+ rms allday and 2200 if you know what your doing

omg its brunswick :jester:

Not to rain on your parade but if you buy two of these from carstereogiant.com and use coupon code buymore300 they come out to 324$ shipped. Seperatly though your spot on at 170$...

Whats up crazy E I'm gonna be at the shop this weekend or next if you wanna stop by.

Tampavmax - they are 180 a piece before shipping and american bass does not allow online sales so from what my rep told me they are 1+ years old or B-stock meaning they have some type of flaw as well as they wont carry the American bass warrenty and if you have been around car audio you know carstereogiant is not good with returns or customer service. Ill do 325 for a SS member! They can take 1500+ rms allday and 2200 if you know what your doing

There is free shipping on all products from there. They do have the new models and they have coupon codes that are always valid to lower price. I.e. buymore1 for under 300$ and buymore300 for things over 300$. They are not authorized retailers for americanbass so your correct that they don't offer warranty. Companies void warranty when you blow a speaker anyway. I purchased my ab xfl 15s from there and love them. Play them hard everyday.

Just tossing this option up since you said lowest price guaranteed. Looking out for active members. Thanks.

OK so for one more dollar you get a year warranty and usually as long as the coils aren't burnt they will replace it so yeah I'll stand by my low price

Now that you lowered your price. You sure that warranty is transferable... That makes you the same thing as a online sale. Hope you provide the buyer with a copy of your purchase.

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Lowered price before I looked at that site because I want them gone, and I'm friends with a rep for AB I could take hour trip and pick up any american bass sub from where they make all the AB subs . the sub was bought from an authorized dealer meaning it has a warranty and if someone has a problem they can call me and I'll set it straight.