Truck is torquier with A/C running....

matt 2k12

Anyone else notice this? I'm not saying with it on full blast (maybe), but there is definitely a noticable improvement when its kicked on, even the lowest setting. I usually drive with only 1 or 2 bars of AC power and this definitely seems to add some weird stall/torque affect.

Anyone else notice this? Makes me want to go back to my 3500 stall...

Its a Donkey Dick cam. High lift/duration. Creates very little vacuum. Real rough/lopey idle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2i thought drag cam created alot of vaccum

Opposite.

You would think sense it driven by a belt, which is connected to the crank by a pulley that if anything you would loose power. Granted it'd be pretty minuet I would think but never the less I'd never think you would be gaining HP. Could someone explain this a little better for me? Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You would think sense it driven by a belt, which is connected to the crank by a pulley that if anything you would loose power. Granted it'd be pretty minuet I would think but never the less I'd never think you would be gaining HP. Could someone explain this a little better for me? Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Read post 7... That's how

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2