Ill let the video speak for itself!

Well my truck is near complete. My engine builder thought it would be a fun teaser to send me this video of my truck.

03 silverado SS, texas speed 228r 112 lsa cam, heads milled, ported and polished, ls7 lifters, trunion rocker arm conversion, e fan retrofit conversion, pacesetter longtube headers, all topped off with a blackbear tune. Enjoy!

I wasn't able to bring her home due to a push rod issue. When parts were ordered we forgot to take into consideration the heads and got rods a tad bit too long. We are waiting on shorter rods to get here. They are already In the mail.

Since I'm on my phone I couldn't directly post the video to the thread so here is the link. Could someone please directly post the video for me?

As soon as I get the truck back early this week, I will be sure to post more videos and pics of the finished product.

post-20893-0-44647900-1365899919_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-52056400-1365899930_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-75283900-1365899944_thumb.jpg

Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wtf. Lol it doesn't show on my phone. All I see is a blank spot. Sorry guys lol

yeah for some reason youtube links dont show up for me either on this forum when im using tapatalk. if i ever wanna watch someone's truck vid i just subscribe to the thread and get back to it next time im on the comp

Night driving is fine. They are eBay smoked headlights. Yeah they are hids, they light up the night nice and bright. The windows is a different story tho. Limo tint on top of 20%. Even in the day light hardly anything gets through lol

Yeah I got the y pipe for it but the ceramic paying was so thick he said he couldn't get it on to run the muffler. He said I will have to stop by a muffler shop to have them stretch it. I've already got electric cut outs for it.

Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)