dont ask dont tell policy needs to be put in place.... please!

idahoBLKss

Question

with all of the plasti dip threads popping up and caused tension between other members i think it is really hurting the site and what it stands for. i would like to suggest a dont ask dont tell policy about the stuff, i think it would be for the good of the site.

everyone has an opinion about what is right and what is wrong and its fine to share to it, but so threads like this never have to be made again we will stop them before they get out of hand.

If someone uses this product and is proud of what they did, they should be able to post pics and a thread without fear of being hung. So if anyone does make a new thread showing off what they are proud of or the project they did, any negative comments aimed at the OP will be removed so they can have a clean thread. This does not mean your opinion of "not my taste" or "not for me" will be removed, just anything aimed to insult or put down the OP.

I hope this is an acceptable solution so we don't loose members or cause perspective members to shy away.

Brad

Saying Plasti-dip is bad is like saying touch up paint is bad. I don't think everyone can afford to paint a fender or a hood anytime a paint chip or small scratch arises. I personally don't think plasti dip is bad. Its like spray paint to me. I don't use it personally but don't see what the big deal is about it.

Paul

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Haha its funny to think there is a product out there so controversial its destroying forums all around the world. Hahaha. Like Brad has suggested, plastidip does raise quite a bit of tension, but the topic shouldnt be banned altogether, and if a thread does get out of hand, im sure they'll put a stop to it.

What has this world come to when u can't talk about something without pissing someone off, "Better to be piss off, then pist on " by author unknown. Lol after all that's wht this forum all about.

What has this world come to when u can't talk about something without pissing someone off, "Better to be piss off, then pist on " by author unknown. Lol after all that's wht this forum all about.

Are you trying to start chaos again?! Whats wrong with you! Bringing a thread about "you know what" back from the dead! You could be banned for such a thing. :jester:

Are you trying to start chaos again?! Whats wrong with you! Bringing a thread about "you know what" back from the dead! You could be banned for such a thing. :jester:

Lol he who speaks of what not be spoken, should not speak. :jester: